Based in Brooklyn, New York
The Take is a local competitive hotseat VR game where two players assume the role of competing spies in a Golden Age comic book, racing against the clock to hide and seek classified intel. The first spy has a limited amount of time to hide the intel somewhere in their spy-stronghold, all while using a selection of gadgets and traps to secure the room and delay the other spy from finding it. Once the time limit is reached, the first spy transfers the headset to the other spy, who then has a limited amount of time to look for this intel, while also avoiding and/or disarming the traps. If the intel is found within the time limit, the spy seeking it wins the game. If not, the spy who originally hid the intel wins! Play over and over again to discover all of the hidden parts of each room and experiment with the vast combinations of interactive objects and traps. Prove who is the best spy among you! Keep an eye out for the official release in Q1 of 2018.
This is Stuido Studio's first retail game title. After the success of Don’t Look Away, the team took on the challenge of making a simple but engaging competitive local multiplayer game in virtual reality. The goal of the game is to manipulate objects with surgical precision in VR while making the players feel like they're inside a Golden Age comic, competing as rival spies under the heavy pressure of time. Currently, The Take just finished its pre-production stage and is now in full production. Expect to see its release Q1 of 2018.
- Only one Headset needed for a two player competitive VR experience!
- A unique comic book world even 60s Batman would adore.
- A fully arranged jazz soundtrack by award-winning composer Zac Zinger.
- Modular difficulty, based only on your opponent’s skill.
- An array of spy-based gadgets to boobytrap the room!
- Numerous hidden compartments to discover in each room!
The Take Beta Trailer YouTube
The Take Interview at Play NYC 2017 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "New York based Indie developers, Eos Interactive (Stuido Studios) have put themselves on the map with an upcoming one versus one local multiplayer game."
- Natalie Barabash, elotalk
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Stuido Studios
Stuido Studios (formerly known as Eos Interactive) is an independent game studio located in New York City, currently working on Virtual Reality games and interactive experiences.
More information on Stuido Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Take Credits